5.03.2012

It Runs In The Family!


I had the idea but she beat me to it. My niece creating her new shoes. I must confess that she did a pretty good job for an amateur. Not worries, I am not in any danger of losing my mojo! Too bad I could not hire her as my assistant. I could use one! And an idea was born!


I love how they turned out. Just gorgeous. The combination of colors harmonizing meticulously, the precision of the brush strokes as if it was manufactured and not hand painted. Yes, hand painted, freehand. No drawings, just strokes, one by one.

I didn't know that much talent was there, then again, she is my niece. I did not discourage her, neither volunteered to do it or suggested any colors. It was all her. Just supervised and gave my two cents when asked.


Christian Louboutin, Manolo Blahnik, Steve Madden, eat your heart out! Here we come…

No comments:

Post a Comment