5.11.2016

A Bag In Colors

I am always looking and finding beautiful things, interesting works of art, inspirations. I ran into this lady a few days ago, carrying a bag that immediately caught my eyes. Perhaps, I should have taken her picture since she was so gracious allowing to photograph her bag but I mean, this bag was calling my name, it had me at hello and that's all she wrote. I was mostly fascinated not only by its intricate work of art, color but especially by the hours it must have taken the artist to make this piece but who is counting?

It was purchased in South Africa, a gift from her husband three years ago. She so treasures it that she rarely uses it, afraid she might damage it. Trust me, I touched it and let's just say it was worth all its $150.00 and more. That's Art!





No comments:

Post a Comment