7.14.2015

Mango Lime Pops


It is so hot today that it calls for one of these. Yummy! Sorry I can't share it, I wish I could but in case you are in the mood for one and are too busy to run to the store, here is a fun, friendly and easy recipe I found on the Real Simple website. Mango is one of my favorite fruits and I can never go wrong with it, it melts in your mouth and lime just gives it that saddle quick it needs. Hope you like it. I loved it. Cheers! 

_ _ _ _ _ 

Recipe courtesy of Real Simple

Hands-On Time:15 minutes  Total Time: 255 minutes  Serves:8

Ingredients

2 large mangoes, peeled and chopped (4 cups)
1/3 cup fresh lime juice
1/3 cup sugar
pinch fine salt

Directions
  1. Puree the mangoes, lime juice, sugar, 1 cup water, and salt in a blender until smooth.
  2. Pour the mixture into 10 3-ounce or 8 4-ounce ice-pop molds, dividing evenly. Insert ice-pop sticks and freeze until firm, at least 4 hours and up to 4 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment